My Mission: A life of love, lessons, adventure, and achievement.
- Product Management & Marketing Strategy
- Babson MBA, Entrepreneurship
- Siena College, Business & Philosophy
- Experimenting with Nutritional Ketosis
- Exploring ideas in Health Tech
Philosophy for Living
Philosophy is not something that should be left to the ivory tower, it should be a guide to a life well lived. Everyone has a philosophy, whether they know it or not, whether it is consistent or not. I choose to define my own through a conscious, disciplined process.
I believe the proper use of reason is what bridges thought and action to great result, and it requires freedom and self-esteem. I will showcase how I apply philosophy in my life via the blog posts, but suffice it to say that, when done right, business is among the noblest of professions.